GT ALGA – Annual Meeting 2015
30 & 31 March 2015
LIAFA (Université Paris Diderot – Paris 7)
Monday, 30 March (Sophie Germain, Room 1021)
- 10:00-10:30. Marie van den Bogaard, Characterising Formal Languages by Consensus Games.
- 10:30-11:00. El Makki Voundy, Chomsky-Schützenberger Characterizations of Indexed Languages.
- 11:15-12:15. Thomas Colcombet, Logics over Countable Linear Orderings and their Characterization.
- 14:00-15:00. Arnaud Durand, Dependence Logic: Introduction and Complexity Aspects.
- 15:00-15:30. Laure Daviaud, Max-plus automata and Size-change abstraction.
- 15:45-16:15. Luc Dartois, Two-way Transducers and First-Order Transductions.
- 16:15-16:45. Ines Klimann, Automaton groups and orbit trees.
- 16:45-17:15. Sophie Pinchinat, Unifying Hyper and Epistemic Temporal Logics.
Workshop Dinner at 20:00
Tuesday, 31 March (Halle aux Farines: Amphitheater 4C —morning— & Room 264E —Afternoon)
- 14:00-14:30. Nathanaël François, Streaming Property Testing of Visibly Pushdown Languages.
- 14:30-15:00. Adrien Boiret, Automata for Unordered Trees with and without Data Constraints on Siblings.
- 15:00-15:30. Vincent Penelle, Rewriting Higher-Order Stack Trees.
- 16:00-16:30. Catalin Dima, Jumping mu-calculus and MSO with paths relation modulo
bisimulation : a surprising mismatch and its implications in temporal
epistemic logics and games with imperfect information.
- 16:30-17:00. Mathieu Caralp, Decidability Results for String-to-Context Transducers.
The meeting will take place at Université Paris Diderot — Paris 7 on the 30th and 31st of March 2015
There will be no registration fee but please register for practical reasons!
The meeting is organised by Nathanaël Fijalkow, Anca Muscholl and Olivier Serre. Contact them for any question regarding the meeting.